Hummus Club Sandwiches RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
Combine first 8 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth. Spread 2 tablespoons hummus over 1 bread slice; top with 1/2 cup lettuce, 2 tomato slices, 1 onion slice, 1 bread slice, 1/4 cup cucumber, 1 cup sprouts, and 1 bread slice. Cut sandwich diagonally into quarters; secure with wooden picks. Repeat procedure with remaining ingredients.
- 3 tablespoons plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon tahini (sesame-seed paste)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- 12 (1 ounce) slices whole wheat bread
- 2 cups shredded Bibb lettuce
- 8 (1/4 inch thick) slices tomato
- 4 (1/4 inch thick) slices red onion
- 1 thin slice cucumber
- 4 cups alfalfa sprouts
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.