Hungarian Chicken Paprikas RecipeTagged in Poultry
In a six quart dutch oven saute, onion, green pepper,tomato, for 3 minutes.
Add chicken,paprika, black pepper,water,parsley. Cover and cook very slowly on low heat until chicken tender. Stir occasionally. Mix in sour cream before serving. Add salt to taste.
Serve it on boiled rice,or egg noodles or boiled potatoes or home made dumplings.
- 3 To 31/2 lb. chicken (cut
- 1 cup Sour cream -- into serving pieces)
- 2 medium Onions (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon Of parsley flakes
- 1 large Green pepper (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Of black pepper
- 1 large Tomato (chopped)
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 Tablespoon -- sweet paprika
- 3/4 cup Of water
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.