Jambalaya RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
Saute onion, garlic and peppers in olive oil until soft. Add
can of tomatoes, broth and rice bring to a boil. Cover and
reduce heat. Cook for 30 minutes until rice is done.
I have a small baby so I don't make this spicey. My husband
and I add hot sauce to our own bowls. You can add jalepenos
or chilies to this while it is cooking for a spicier flavor.
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 2 cups long grain white rice
- 2 14.5 oz cans vegetable broth
- 1 14.5oz can diced tomatoes (or diced tomatoes with chilis for spicier)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic or garlic powder
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.