Kellys Perfect Carrot Cake RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Oil and lightly flour a 9 inch square
baking pan, a 10+ inch angel food pan, a
10+ inch round spring form with a hollow
inner tube, or a 10+ inch Bundt ban. I
prefer the Bundt pan for aesthetics,
even cooking, frosting and presentation.
Mix carrot, water. oil, vegan maple syrup,
spices and salt.
In a separate bowl combine and mix dry
Add dry ingredients to the carrot mixture.
Mix until well blended.
Pour batter into baking pan and bake for
45 minutes, or until an inserted knife
comes out clean.
Let cool, then frost or glaze.
- 3 cup grated carrots
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cups vegetable oil (can use a blend of any of the following: safflower
- or vegetable oil)
- 1 1/4 cups vegan maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 pinch cardamom (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup rye flour (really needs the rye flour)
- 1 cup wheat flour (can use white instead)
- 1 cup white flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.