Kick-ass Molasses Cookies RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
Heat oven to 325 degrees. Mix brown
sugar, oil, molasses, and egg
substitute in a large bowl with an
electric mixer on medium. You can also
mix with a spoon but its better when
it's really whipped up. Stir in the
rest of the ingredients except the
unbleached vegan sugar.
Make tablespoon sized balls of dough
and roll in the sugar. Then
place 1-2 inches apart on ungreased
Bake for 13 to 16 minutes or until set
(appears dry). Let cool for 1 to 2 minutes
and place on wire rack or a plate is
fine as well.
- 1 cup packed vegan brown sugar
- 3/4 cup canola oil or other form of melted shortening
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 3 tablespoon Ener-G Egg Replacer or other egg substitute
- 2 1/4 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoon unbleached vegan sugar
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.