Kusina At Iba Pa! - The Premier Filipino Recipe Portal RecipeTagged in Special Filipino Delicacies
# In a casserole, heat oil and saute garlic and onion.
# Add in chicken and brown a little.
# Pour in coconut milk.
# Cook until chicken is tender.
# Add in potato, bell pepper, hot chili pepper, curry powder and coconut cream.
# Season with salt & pepper.
- # 1 whole chicken (cut into parts)
- # 4 big potatoes (peeled
- quartered and deep fried)
- # 1 head of garlic (minced)
- # 1 onion (minced)
- # 1 red bell pepper (quartered)
- # 1 green bell pepper (quartered)
- # 1 ? cup coconut milk
- # 1 cup coconut cream
- # 2 tablespoons curry powder
- # 4 pieces hot chili pepper (minced)
- # Pinch of salt & pepper
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.
|Recipes, & All Things Edible.|
|I cooked Kusina At Iba Pa! - The Premier Filipino Recipe Portal|