Lechon Kawali RecipeTagged in Special Filipino Delicacies
1. Boil pork in water, salt & pepper, garlic, onion and laurel leaves, lower fire and let simmer until pork is tender.
2. Strain well and deep fry in hot oil until crunchy.
3. In a bowl, mix all the sauce ingredients well.
4. Serve hot with sauce.
- # 1 kilo pork with fat (cut into chunk cubes)
- # 1 head of garlic (diced)
- # 1 onion (diced)
- # 2 laurel leaves
- # 2 teaspoons salt
- # 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- # Oil
- * 1/4 cup vinegar
- * 1/4 cup soy sauce
- * 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- * 3 pieces chili pepper (minced)
- * Juice of 1 calamansi
- * 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.