Made In Japan RecipeTagged in Japanese Foods
1. In wok or large skillet, with small amount of oil, cook vegetables until
2. In smaller skillet (or same skillet after vegetables are cooked), heat
small amount of oil and quickly cook chicken shreds until done. Season with
salt and pepper to taste.
3. Serve both over plate of sticky rice drizzled with a good store-bought
- 3 chicken breasts; shredded
- 4 c bean sprouts
- 3 c cabbage; sliced
- 1 c mushrooms; sliced
- 1 c any other vegetables;
- -matchsticked or chop
- 1 salt and pepper
- 1 terriyaki sauce
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.