Maraschino Pecan Bread RecipeTagged in Bread
Dry cherries on paper towel. Add fruit at the end of first knead cycle.
- 1 1/8 cups milk
- 3 cups white bread flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup whole maraschino cherries
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 teaspoons active dry yeast or 2 teaspoons RapidRise yeast
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.