Marshmallow Spider Cookies RecipeTagged in Kids
Take the cookie and put in on the plate. Then take the toothpick and
make 8 deep holes in the sides of the cookie. Push the licorice in the
holes for the legs. You can use the candy, by gluing them on with
the icing to make the eyes, or you can just use the icing.
- 1 chocolate marshmallow cookie for each person
- 4 red or black thin licorice laces for each cookie
- cut in half for the legs.
- 1 tube of cake icing (any color)
- small pieces of candy (any kind) for the eyes
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.