Meat Loaf RecipeTagged in Special Filipino Delicacies
1. In a bowl, mix all ingredients well.
2. Season to your taste.
3. Line loaf pan with aluminum foil.
4. Fill in loaf pans with meat mixture.
5. Bake in oven for 45 minutes in mark 5 until cooked.
6. Serve hot with your favorite sauce.
- ? kilo pork (minced)
- ? kilo chicken (minced)
- 1 kilo beef (minced)
- 1 kilo veal (minced)
- Pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- laurel leaves (crushed)
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.