Mexican All-in-one Breakfast Burrito RecipeTagged in Mexican
1. Place bacon between two paper towels on a paper plate. Cook in microwave 4-5 minutes, just until bacon is crisp. Break into pieces.
2. Melt butter in skillet. Scramble eggs until almost done. Add tomato and bacon. Cook 30 seconds to 1 minute.
3. Heat tortillas. Spoon egg mixture equally into center of tortillas. Fold burrito style. Serve immediately with salsa.
4. Note: Burritos may be frozen. Wrap individually in foil. To reheat, remove foil. Place on paper plate. Heat one in microwave for 1-1 1/2 minutes on HIGH, or until heated through. For each additional burrito, add 30-45 seconds.
- 4 Mission? Soft Taco Size Flour Tortillas
- 5 slices Bacon
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 4 Eggs beaten
- 1 small Tomato cored
- seeded and chopped
- Salsa for garnish
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.