Mexican Macaroni RecipeTagged in Miscellaneous
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Combine macaroni, and next 4 ingredients; stir in half of cheeses. Pour into a lightly greased 2-qt baking dish; top with remaining cheeses. Bake at 350? F. for 30 minutes.
- 8 oz macaroni
- 1 can (14 1/2oz) Mexican-style tomatoes
- undrained and chopped
- 1 can (10 3/4oz) cream of mushroom soup
- 8 oz dairy sour cream
- 1 can (4 1/2oz) chopped green chilies
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.