Mexican Tabbouleh RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
Combine boiling water and bulgar, stir well. Let stand uncovered 1 hour, stirring
occasionally. Drain any remaining liquid. Add remaining ingredients. Chill for an hour
to blend flavors.
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2/3 cup uncooked bulgar or cracked wheat
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans
- rinsed and drained
- 1-3/4 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup salsa (I use Pace Picante - medium)
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (can use fresh lemon)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.