Mummy Dogs RecipeTagged in Halloween
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
Open package of pizza dough. Grate cheese, and dice vegetables. Spray cookie sheet with nonstick spray. Place pizza dough on sheet and cut into 8 squares; press dough thin with fingers. Add pizza sauce to each square. Add hot dogs and other pizza toppings and pizza herbs to taste. Wrap hot dogs completely in the dough and pinchin the ends. Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until crust begins to brown.
Serve with warm pizza sauce or pasta sauce for dip.
- Serves 4 to 8.
- 2 tubes refrigerator roll of pizza dough
- 1 cup grated part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan (part-skim) cheese
- Nonstick spray
- 4 tablespoons pizza sauce or pasta sauce
- 8 hot dogs
- Optional pizza toppings: onions
- green peppers
- 1 tablespoon Italian herb seasoning mix
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.