Munchys Oatmeal Rasin Spice Cookies RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175
2. In a medium mixing bowl combine the
flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves,
salt and rolled oats. Set aside.
3. Whisk the egg replacer and water
until frothy. Add the margarine, sugar,
vanilla and soy milk. Stir until
combined ( it might be a little lumpy
but that's totally okay).
4. Add the dry ingredients and mix
together. Fold in the raisins.
5. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto a
lightly greased cookie sheet.
6. Bake 10-12 minutes until light and
golden. Do not over bake. Let them cool
for 2 minutes before removing from
cookie sheets. Transfer to a cooling
rack to cool completely. Store in an
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 3 teaspoon Ener-G vegan egg replacer
- 4 teaspoon water
- 1 cup non-hydrogenated vegan margarine (soy garden or earth balance)
- 1 1/2 cups Turbinado vegan sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup vegan soymilk
- 1 cup raisins
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.