Mushrooms A La Ranch RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
1. Cut all the vegetables ( onion, bell peppers,mushrooms ) in to thin slices.
2. In a frying pan you add the 2 tbs. of olive oyl an add the vegetables
first the onion ( 2 min. ) then the bell peppers ( 2 min ) and finally the mushroom.
3. Spread to the vegetables the 2 tbs. of dried italian dresing disolved 1 1/2 cup of
water. Next you add the 2 tbs. of dried parsley.
4. Let them cook for about 30 min. at the minimum of flame of you stove.
You can serve it with with rice.
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 green bell peppers
- 1 onion
- 25 mushrooms
- 5 tablespoon of dried parsley
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tbps. of dried italian dressing
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.