No Sugar Custard Pie RecipeTagged in Diabetic Foods
Pour pie ingredients into large unbaked pie shell. Bake on bottom rack of oven at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes. For Pumpkin or Squash Topping: Mix together and sprinkle on top of pie. Bake on top rack for last 10 minutes.
- 1 lg. can evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 15 packets Equal
- Combine ingredients and beat lightly. Add ONE of the following: 2 c. pears
- grated and spices 2 lg. apples
- grated and spices 2 c. peaches
- grated and spices 1 1/2 c. flake coconut and 1 tsp. vanilla 1 can pumpkin and spices 2 c. drained and mashed
- cooked butternut squash and spices TOPPING FOR SQUASH AND PUMPKIN:
- 1/2 c. crushed cereal flakes
- 1/4 c. coconut
- 1/4 c. chopped pecans
- 1/2 stick butter
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.