Nutty Chocolate Chip Cake RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
2. Grease a rectangular baking pan.
3. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
4. Spread the mixture into the pan and smooth out evenly.
5. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
6. Use a toothpick to test if ready.
7. Serve. Can be frozen
- 1 cup regular flour
- 1 cup nutty wheat flour
- 3/4 cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup pure vegan maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup soya milk
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.