Old Fashion Potato Soup RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
Boil potatoes, cool, skin and dice in 1/2" cubes.
Sauté onion and celery in vegan margarine. Add
seasoning, water, potatoes, soy milk, and vegan "bacon" bits.
cook on low heat for 20 minutes. As in all
soups, better the second day.
- 8-10 golden potatoes
- 1 lg. yellow onion
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 stick soy non-hydrogenated vegan margarine
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoon vegan chicken-style seasoning
- 2 cups water
- 5 cups Silk brand plain vegan soymilk
- 16 oz. can "creamed"-style corn
- 1/2 cup vegan "bacon" bits
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.