Olive Dip RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
Chop olives and mix all ingredients thoroughly (I find
that a hand blender works perfectly for this).
Let the dip sit for 20-30 minutes
for the onions to rehydrate. Serve with tortilla chips or
pretzels and enjoy!
If you'd like
the recipe to be more olive-y, pour in some of the juice
from the jar of olives.
This recipe is easily modified by changing the type of
olives used. Black olives are great, and I just made a
delicious red pepper version using Mediterranean
Organic brand green olives stuffed with red peppers.
The olive dip also makes a great sandwich spread. Try
a sandwich with olive dip, tomatoes and sprouts!
- 16 oz. Toffuti "Better Than Cream Cheese" (or other vegan cream cheese)
- 3 tablespoon Veganaise (or other vegan mayo)
- 4 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 24 oz (or more!) green pimento-stuffed olives
- salt and pepper if desired
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.