Orange Freeze Pie RecipeTagged in Pies And Pastries
Dissolve gelatin in boiling OJ. Add ice cream by spoonfuls, blending until dissolved. Chill until _slightly_ thickened. Stir in mandarin oranges. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into pie shell. Freeze until firm, about 2 hours. Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.
- 1 deep dish pie shell
- 1 pkg (3 oz) orange flavored gelatin
- 2/3 cup boiling orange juice (OJ)
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream softened
- 1 can (11 oz) mandarin oranges
- 1 cup La Creme Whipped Topping
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.