Paksiw Na Bangus RecipeTagged in Special Filipino Delicacies
# In a casserole, arrange vegetables at the bottom.
# Add in bangus, long green pepper and ginger.
# Pour in vinegar and bring to a boil.
# Lower the heat and pour in water.
# Allow cooking and season with patis.
# Serve hot.
- * 3 medium bangus (clean
- scaled & halved)
- * 2 small ampalaya (quartered)
- * 2 small eggplants (quartered)
- * 1 small ginger (crushed)
- * 4 pieces long green pepper
- * 2 cups vinegar
- * 1 cup water
- * 1 teaspoon patis (fish sauce)
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.