Pancakes RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
Throw everything in a mixing bowl and mix, mix, mix. I
usually have to put in more soy milk than stated to thin out
the mixture. Can use water too if you want, doesn't affect
taste at all. Then heat a frying pan with oil, pour in
mixture (amount depends on size of pancakes you want). Cook
until side facing up in covered with bubbles, flip and cook
other side. Eat.
I usually make a half recipe which gives me about 10-15
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup apple oil butter (or any oil i use walnut)
- 2 cups vegan soymilk (reg.
- chocolate or vanilla i've used them all)
- 1/8 cup vegan maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.