Paprika Onion Bread RecipeTagged in Bread
Place all ingredients in pan in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available. Bake according to bread machine directions. Check dough after 5 minutes of mixing, adding 1 to 2 tablespoons water or flour if needed.
Yields 1 loaf (1 1/2 pounds).
- 1 cup water (70 to 80 degrees F)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package active dry yeast
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.