Pasta With Artichoke Hearts RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
Cook pasta, while pasta is cooking in a large pan, fry onion
and garlic until tender. Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce,
spices and artichoke hearts and spices. This is a simple,
easy to make recipe that you can change around with
- 1 pound of bowtie pasta (or which ever you perfer)
- 1 can of artichoke hearts (cut in half)
- 1 large can of diced tomatoes
- 2 small cans of tomato sauce
- minced garlic to taste
- minced onion to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- any other spices you might like in your sauce
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.