Pasta With Pumpkin-curry Sauce RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
Sautee onion and garlic in water for a few minutes (till onion is crisp-tender). Add
spices. Stir for a few minutes. Add pumpkin puree and peanut butter and stir. Add
veggie broth and soymilk a little at a time, till consistency seems right (not too thin,
not too thick). Add raisins and cooked pasta. Stir and heat through. Add salt to taste.
- smallish onion
- cut in half across the middle (not end to end)
- then cut in sixths
- 2 cloves garlic
- spices to taste (I used 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of):
- 1 cup or so pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon or so peanut butter (tahini would probably work too)
- 1/2 cup or so veggie broth
- 1/2 cup or so vegan soymilk
- handful of raisins
- 1/2 cup vegan soymilk
- salt to taste
- cooked pasta or your choice
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.