Peanut-oat Munch RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
1. Mix the oats, brown rice syrup, and peanut butter
thoroughly, until the oats are evenly coated with
everything. I generally put 'em all in a saucepan and heat
it a little, just to get the syrup "flowing." The end
product is a delightfully sort-of-sticky mass.
2. Stir in the peanuts and raisins.
3. Eat warm!
- 1/2 cup dry oats
- 1 tablespoon brown rice syrup
- 2 teaspoons peanut butter (I use organic unsalted/unsweetened)
- 1 tablespoon roasted unsalted peanuts
- 1/4 cup raisins
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.