Pineapple Cobbler RecipeTagged in Pies And Pastries
In a bowl, combine 1 cup sugar, 1/3 cup baking mix and lemon peel. Stir in pineapple. Pour into a greased 9-inch square baking dish.
Combine remaining baking mix, sugar and egg. Sprinkle over the top. Drizzle with butter. Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 to 45 minutes or until browned.
Serve warm or cold with ice cream.
Makes 9 servings.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup biscuit baking mix
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 4 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 3/4 cup biscuit baking mix
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.