Potato Chili RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
Saute the onion and potatoes in the oil until both are
slightly browned. Season with salt , pepper and a little
red pepper flakes. Add all other ingrediants and cook on
low heat for an additional 20 to 30 minutes. Serve over
spiral pasta. Makes a generous 2 to 3 servings.
- 1 onion - coarsly chopped
- 3 medium russet potatoes (cubed)
- 1 carrot - sliced
- 1/2 can chopped tomatoes (7-8 ozs)
- 1/2 can small red beans (7-8 ozs)
- 1/2 cup hot salsa
- 1/4 cup chopped green olives (optional)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon oil (I used corn oil)
- red pepper flakes
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.