Potato Spinach Lasagna RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
1.lightly oil a 23 cm *12cm baking dish.
2. Saute mushrooms in oil and garlic for 2-3 mins, then add
spring onions and fresh tomato and continue cooking for 2-3
mins (at med-high temp). Sprinkle with herbs/spices and
remove from heat.
2. Mix tomato paste through refried beans to form evenly
3.Layer mush/onion/tomato and then mashed potato layer. Then
spinach lasagna sheet. Then spread refried bean mix on top
of lasagna sheet and continue with mushroom layer and then
mashed potato layer two more times ending with mash potato
layer. Dot vegan marg on top and then pour over enough soy
milk to cover.
4. Bake in 350deg oven for about 20-30mins.
The potato and bean combination makes this a very filling
- 3 layers of spinach lasagna sheets
- 2 potatoes- boiled and mashed
- 1/4 cup refried beans
- 2-3 mushrooms
- 1/4 cup spring onions
- 1 fresh tomato
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- approx. 50ml- 150ml vegan soymilk
- chopped fresh garlic to taste (i like 2 cloves ish)
- some bazil
- 2 teaspoon tomato paste
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.