Poulet En Papillotte - Chicken Packets & Mushrooms RecipeTagged in Western Foods
1. Sear the chicken breasts in a small amount of oil for about 2 minutes per side. Remove and keep warm.
2. In a food processor, pur?e the onions, shallots, parsley and mushrooms.
3. Melt the butter in a skillet and add the mushroom mixture. Saut? until all the water has evaporated.
4. Place each chicken breast on a piece of foil. Top with 1 tablespoon of the duxelles, add a slice of bacon and then another tablespoon of the duxelles.
5. Close foil tightly and bake for 25 minutes at 425?.
- 4 skinless
- boneless chicken breasts
- 4 pieces of Canadian Bacon
- thinly sliced
- For the Duxelles**:
- 1 onion
- 1 shallot
- 4 oz. mushrooms
- 2 Tablespoons butter
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.
|Recipes, & All Things Edible.|
|I cooked Poulet En Papillotte - Chicken Packets & Mushrooms|