Pumpkin Pie Bars RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
Preheat oven 375 degrees. Rub veggie oil or spray in 1"
deep, 8" by 12" pan.
Blend tofu and banana in blender. Mix tofu, applesause,
pumpkin, sugar. Blend in flour, baking powder, baking soda
and spices. Spread mixture evenly in pan. Bake for 25
minutes. Cool in refrigerator for 5 hours to "set" tofu.
It will be spongy moist texture, just like pumpkin pie.
Before serving, sprinkle with powdered sugar!
- 4 oz soft tofu
- 1/2 mashed banana
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup granulated vegan sugar
- 2 cup unsweetened pumpkin
- 2 cup unbleached all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground
- 1 teaspoon cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- vegan powdered sugar for sprinkling
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.