Quick And Simple Skillet Chili RecipeTagged in Chili
Saute onion and green pepper in butter until onion is soft. Add ground chuck and brown. Add tomato sauce, mushrooms and seasonings, cover and simmer about 30 minutes. Add beans and continue cooking until heated through.
- 2 cans Red beans
- 2 cans Tomato sauce (8 oz. ea)
- 1 teaspoon Garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Chili powder -- or to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds Ground chuck -- lean
- 1 can Mushrooms -- chopped
- 1 Green pepper -- chopped
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.