Quick Beef Burgundy RecipeTagged in Meats
Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
Meanwhile remove pot roast from package; transfer gravy to Dutch oven. Cut pot roast into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
Add mushrooms, onion, wine and marjoram to gravy. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer, uncovered, 7 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are almost tender, stirring occasionally. Add beef. Bring to a boil. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until beef is heated through, stirring occasionally. Stir in cornstarch mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 1 minute or until thickened. Serve over noodles; sprinkle with parsley, if desired.
Makes 4 servings.
- 1 (2 to 2 1/2 pound) package fully-cooked
- beef pot roast with gravy
- 10 ounces uncooked egg noodles
- 1 pound small mushrooms
- 2 small onions
- cut into thin wedges
- 2/3 cup Burgundy or dry red wine
- 3/4 teaspoon dried marjoram leaves
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch dissolved in 3 tablespoons water
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.