Quick Easy Chili RecipeTagged in Chili
In large skillet, brown beef with onions and green pepper; drain. Stir in water, bouillon cube, tomato sauce, tomato paste. Add kidney beans and season. Bring to boil. Reduce heat, simmer 15 to 20 minutes, stir occasionally.
- 1 to 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup green bell pepper
- 1 cup water
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 2 (8 oz.) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (6 oz.) can tomato paste
- 2 to 3 (15 1/2 oz.) cans dark red kidney bea
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon hot red pepper sauce or dry pepper
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.