Rainbow Jello RecipeTagged in Dessert
(Can use any 5 flavors of Jello.) For each layer: Dissolve Jello in 1 cup boiling water. Divide in half. Mix half with 1/2 cup yogurt. Mix well. Put in pan and chill. Mix second half of Jello with 3 tablespoons of cold water. Pour over first layer when layer in pan is set. Each layer takes 30 to 45 minutes to set. Use a 13 x 9 inch pan.
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. black cherry Jello
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. cherry Jello
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. orange Jello
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. lemon Jello
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. lime Jello
- 2 1/2 c. vanilla or plain yogurt
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.