San Antonio Chile Verde RecipeTagged in Main Meals
Saute onion and garlic in hot oil in large saucepan or Dutch oven until soft. Stir in next 3 ingredients. Arrange chicken, skin side down, in liquid. Cover and simmer 35 minutes, or until chicken is tender. Remove pan fro heat. Remove chicken; cool. Shred chicken, discarding skin and bones. Return chicken to pan; stir in remaining 3 ingredients. Heat to serving temperature.
- 1 Garlic clove -- minced
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable oil
- 1 can No salt added tomatoes -- - (16 oz.)
- 3/4 cup Clear chicken broth -- - (ready to serve
- with 1/3 less salt)
- 1 tablespoon Ground cumin
- 2 Chicken breast halves
- 8 ounces Canned whole green chilies -- - rinsed
- and coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons Chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons Kikkoman Lite Soy Sauce
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.