Saucy Beef Taco Pizza RecipeTagged in Beef
* Chilies should be chopped mild green chilies and be drained. ** Rolls should be Refrigerated Crescent Rolls. *** Avocado should be peeled and sliced.
Brown ground beef and onion in large frying-pan or Dutch oven. Pour off drippings.
Add 1 cup taco sauce, green chilies and olives.
Separate crecent rolls into 8 triagnles and press into greased 9 to 10-inch pie pan to form crust.
Sprinkle 1 c crushed corn chips evenly over dough.
Spread beef mixture evenly over chips, spread with sour cream. Cover with shredded Monterey Jack cheese, then shredded Cheddar Cheese.
Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup crushed chips. Garnish with sliced olives adn mushrooms, if desired. Bake in a moderate oven (375 degrees F.) for 20 to 25 minutes or until crust is golden. Cut into wedges and serve with lettuce, avocado, tomato and remaining taco sauce. NOTE: Pastry for single-crust pie may be substituted for crescent rolls.
- 2 pounds Ground Beef Round
- 1 each Med. Onion -- Chopped
- 16 ounces Taco Sauce -- Mild or Hot
- 4 ounces (1 cn) Mild Green Chilies *
- 1/2 cup Sliced Ripe Olives
- 8 ounces (1 cn) Refrigerated Rolls **
- 1 1/2 cups Crushed Corn Chips
- 1 cup Dairy Sour Cream
- 1 cup Shredded Monterey JackCheese
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Sliced Olives (Optional)
- Sliced Mushrooms (Optional)
- 1 cup Shredded Lettuce
- 1 each Med. Avocado ***
- 1 each Med Tomato -- Diced
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.