Saut?ed Chicken, Served With A Red And Green Peppe RecipeTagged in Western Foods
1. Brown the chicken in the oil, then remove from skillet and keep warm.
2. In the same skillet, fry the bacon, onions, garlic and peppers. Cook for a few minutes until somewhat softend.
3. Add tomatoes, chicken stock, bak leaf, thyme and Maggi.
4. Return the chicken to this mixture, cover and cook for 30 minutes.
5. Remove the chicken pieces to the serving dish. Reduce the sauce slightly and add the cream and parsley.
- 1 chicken
- cut into serving pieces
- skin removed
- 3 Tablespoons of oil
- 2 slices of bacon
- 3 onions
- finely chopped
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 4 tomatoes
- or 1 14.5-16oz can
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/3 cup chicken stock
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 thyme sprig
- 1/2 cup cream
- 2-4 dashes of Maggi seasoning
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.
|Recipes, & All Things Edible.|
|I cooked Saut?ed Chicken, Served With A Red And Green Peppe|