Shadowy Moon Marshmallow Treats RecipeTagged in Halloween
In large bowl, combine cereal and cookie crumbs; set aside.
In large saucepan, over medium-low heat, heat margarine and marshmallows until melted, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Pour over cereal mixture, tossing to coat well. Press mixture into greased 14-inch pizza pan. Sprinkle with chocolate chips, pressing gently into cereal mixture; set aside.
Frost top of prepared mixture with frosting to within 1-inch of edge. Decorate with assorted gels. Sprinkle with yellow colored sugar. Decorate with assorted candies.
- 6 cups cocoa-flavored crispy cereal
- 16 Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Sandwich
- finely chopped (about 2 cup)
- 1/3 cup margarine
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 1 cup canned white frosting
- Assorted colored gels (orange
- Yellow colored sugar
- Assorted Halloween candies
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.