Sinigang Na Baka RecipeTagged in Special Filipino Delicacies
1. Boil Tamarind to soften. Pound and strain all juices and set aside.
2. In a casserole, bring beef to a boil, lower fire and simmer for an hour or 2 until beef is tender.
3. Take out all scum that rises to the surface.
4. Add onions, tomatoes and Tamarind juice.
5. Add in gabi, and cook for a few minutes.
6. Add in stringbeans (sitaw) and kangkong stalks.
7. Season with salt and Patis to taste.
8. Add in kangkong leaves.
9. Serve hot.
- * 1 Kilo beef (for stewing
- cut into chunk cubes)
- * 12 pcs Tamarind (Sampaloc)
- * 1 big Onion (diced)
- * 6 big tomatoes (quartered)
- * 2 pcs Radish (sliced)
- * 4 pieces Gabi (peeled & cubed)
- * 1 bundle Sitaw Stringbeans (cut into 2" long)
- * 1 bundle Kangkong (cut into 2" long)
- * Salt and Patis to taste
- * 6 cups water
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.