Southwest "acine De Pepe" Pasta Salad RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Rinse with cold water until
cooled. Drain again. Put into a large bowl and toss with oil, vinegar,
lemon juice and spices. Add all other ingredients. Mix well and refrigerate
for 3-4 hours to blend flavors. Add salt and pepper if you wish.
- 1 box DeCecco-brand Acine de Pepe pasta -- pronounced "AH-chee-nay DEE PEP-ay"
- it is a very small round pasta that looks like BB's (the name means "buckshot"). If you can't find Acine de Pepe
- you can use orzo
- farfalline or any other very small pasta
- 2 parboiled
- peeled carrots
- chopped into small pieces
- 1 small can sliced
- pitted black Olives
- 2-3 roma tomatoes
- seeded and chopped into small pieces
- 2-3 thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup finely chopped parsley
- 3-4 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tsps cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1-2 cloves pressed or finely chopped garlic
- 2-3 tsps chili powder (the kind used to make chili)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.