Spicy Grilled T-bones RecipeTagged in Barbecue
Combine seasoning ingredients, and press evenly onto steaks. Place steaks on grid over medium, ash covered coals. Cook about 14 to 16 minutes.
- 2 to 4 well-trimmed beef T-bone or Porterhouse
- cut 1-inch thick
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.