Spooky Spiced Chicken RecipeTagged in Halloween
# Place all the ingredients, apart from the chicken, into a shallow bowl and mix well
# Add the chicken quarters to the marinade and leave for 3 hours at room temperature
# Line a grill pan with foil then place the chicken quarters on the grill rack
# Grill for 20-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked
- # 1 x 3lb (1.5kg.) chicken
- cut into quarters
- # 1 garlic clove
- # salt and pepper
- # 5 fl. oz. (150ml.) plain yogurt
- # half a teaspoon of ground cardamom
- # 1 teaspoon of ground coriander
- # 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.