Steamed Lapu-lapu Fish RecipeTagged in Special Filipino Delicacies
1. In a bowl, marinate fish in salt, pepper and calamansi juice for 20 minutes.
2. Steam fish for 20 minutes.
3. In a pan, melt butter over low heat, add flour and fresh milk and stir to thicken sauce.
4. Season w/ salt and pepper (do not boil).
5. Place fish on a platter and pour sauce over the fish.
6. Garnish with Quail eggs and sweet green peas.
7. Serve hot with steamed rice.
- 400 grams Lapu-lapu fish
- 20 grams salt & pepper
- 20 grams butter
- 100 ml fresh milk
- 12 pcs. Quail eggs
- 60 grams sweet green peas (cooked)
- 2 pcs. Calamansi
- 30 grams flour
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.