Strawberry Compote Crepes RecipeTagged in Breakfast
In bowl, toss together fruit; spoon Grand Marnier over. Chill for up to several hours. To serve, divide fruit among 4 crepes; fold crepes over fruit. Top each crepe with 1 Tbsp whipped topping.
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 kiwi fruit
- peeled and sliced
- 1 navel orange
- peeled and sectioned
- 1 cherimoya
- and chunked or 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup red or green seedless grapes
- 3 Tbsp Grand Marnier or Triple Sec (orange) liqueur
- 4 crepes at room temperature
- 4 Tbsp light frozen nondairy whipped topping
- - fresh starfruit slices or mint for garnish
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.