Sweet Breakfast Bites RecipeTagged in Breakfast
Cut each biscuit or cinnamon roll into fourths and place in a large mixing bowl. Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon. Add eggs, ham or bacon and cheese and toss lightly. Put mixture into a 9-inch round cake pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Drizzle 3 tablespoons maple syrup over mixture and bake at 350 F 20-25 minutes. Serve warm with additional syrup, if desired.
*if using Cinnamon Rolls it is not necessary to sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- 9 Rhodes Anytime! Buttermilk Biscuits or 1 package Rhodes Anytime! Cinnamon Rolls*
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 eggs
- scrambled and cooled slightly
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham or cooked bacon pieces
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- additional maple syrup
- if desired
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.