Sweet Corn And Halibut Tamales RecipeTagged in Mexican
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly oil baking sheet.
2. Carefully remove husks from corn, reserving 4 largest husks. Lay corn ears on work space and cut off kernels. Process corn kernels until coarsely chopped (do not puree). Using slotted spoon, transfer corn mixture to small bowl.
3. Add cilantro, cornmeal, sugar and salt and process just to combine. Season with pepper and mix in bell pepper.
4. Arrange 2 corn husks on prepared baking sheet. Spread 1/4 of corn mixture (roughly matching size of halibut fillets) over each husk on sheet.
5. Season halibut on both sides with salt and pepper. Place over corn mixture. Top each with another 1/4 of corn mixture. Press remaining husk over. Cover tightly.
6. Cover both tamales with foil. Bake until halibut is just cooked through, about 20 minutes. Serve with warm flour tortillas.
- 4 to 6 Mission? Flour Tortillas warmed
- 2 large ears of Corn (husks intact)
- 1/2 cup packed fresh trimmed Cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. Yellow Cornmeal
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 2 Tbsp. Red Bell Pepper finely chopped
- 2 6-8 oz. 1 inch thick Halibut Fish Fillets
- Salt and Pepper
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.