Sweet Potato Pecan Bread RecipeTagged in Bread
Place all ingredients in machine and push start. Use raisin bread cycle, adding fruit and nuts at beep.
- 2 1/4 teaspoons yeast
- 3 cups bread flour
- 4 tablespoons rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 pinches nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons powdered milk
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup cooked and mashed sweet potatoes
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons dark raisins
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.